What you Will learn ?
- CentsOS download and installation in Virtualbox as a guest operating system
- CentOS configuration for Vertica installation
- Registration and download process of Vertica database and management console community edition software
- Single node Vertica database 9.2.1 database cluster installation and configuration in CentOS
- Detail navigation of Admin Tools for Vertica database administration from Linux command line
- Linux command line sql client usage for schema creation, user creation and grants
- GUI based sql client download, installation, jdbc driver configuration and sql usage
- Vertica Management Console 9.2.1 installation in CentOS
- HTTP port setting change in Firewall for Management Console UI access from host operating system
- Vertica Management Console configuration and detail navigation
- Importing already installed Vertica database cluster in Management Console and detail navigation
- Core DBA technology knowledge
- New trending topics will be added soon based on demand
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A VERY HANDS ON COURSE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COURSE THAT TALKS TO SLIDES, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.
Course targeted to anyone who wants to start their carrier in Vertica Database administration.
Following topics are covered in the course
CentsOS installation in Virtualbox
CentOS Basic Commands, Navigation, Shutdown
Vertica Software installation
Vertica configuration and database creation
Virtual machine resolution change
Schema and user creation from vsql prompt
Squirrel GUI sql client usage
Vertica Management Console installation and configuration
Importing Vertica database cluster in Management Console
- Basic understanding of computers and networking
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Linux will be helpful but not required as detail instruction is present in course.
- Windows, Linux or Mac PC to complete hands on labs sessions.
Coupon Code : 8138BBA99B724341734F